Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The restart.... LET"S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am restarting my 100 day challenge; and I know I keep saying this but I have high hopes for myself this time. I am setting little things, making plans but it is time to make these plans actions. I have problem areas I need to work on, thighs, hips, and my ass, along with my arms need toning. And I have been trying to figure out a plan to do so.

   Now Christa at my work who looks to be in fantastic shape. She on her breaks takes the stairs. I thought why not, it seems to work great for her. So it started yesterday, taking the stairs on my breaks. I went from the 15th floor to the 19th floor, two sets of stairs per floor. The first break I made the trip three times, the second trip I made it four times!.

 Went home that night and hit the treadmill for half an hour, so a bit sore today. Not sure I will do as well on the stairs today but going to try and not giving up. I hate the phrase no pain no gain, but right now its on my mind since my body is sore. I spent money this weekend I should not have spent, but picked up a bathingsuit; mainly because I knew I wouldn't find one in my size again when I go looking for it, and I want to get into aquasize or something, I use to love swiming.

  So I talked to Claudia someone who I use to go swiming with all the time as kids, since I was sure I remember her saying something about going to do that. Turns out I was right, she is going to look into times and get back to me, and we can go together. I especially want the first couple of times to go with someone to get use to it before I start going on my own. I need and want to get in shape, heck I remember how much I liked it when i was 55 pounds lighter then I was now, only a short bit again.

My goal right now is to get back to the 170. I am not going to waste what I was given the chance to achieve and right now that is exactly what I am doing. I need to start doing better, and eatting right. So I am starting the 100 day thing again. This time I will rock it. I need to start training too, I want to do the breast cancer walk in OCT, and I want to work the 5km. My first goal is to be down 5 pounds by the end of feb.

  So starting today Feb 11, 2014 my 100 days starts! May 21, 2014 is my 100th day.

1)Do stairs at work two a day - record on excel spread sheet
2)Record all eatting
3)Hit treadmill daily. If not doing stairs on that particular day then treadmill for an hour and leg exercises)
  4)Three times a week need to do arm exercises
5)No eating after 8pm
6)Cut down on portion sizes
7)blog more often to report my progress,  this should keep me in line

No comments:

Post a Comment