Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog Challenge and 100 days update

So I have decided to do the 30 day blog challenge, but at the same time I am going to keep updating on my 100 day challenge So far today on the 100 days alraedy messed up wtih having a small slurpee that Jese brought me, its 8 am and I am already having a rotten day. I really do need good today. And I can say that I am moodier then Hell. I don't even want to be near me. I did a weigh in last night and I am starting at 226 pounds.. first goal for end of the month is to be done the 6 pounds. I need to get myself on track. Right now so tired though, went to bed but still woke up so tired. Still going to do the stairs and have asked my dad to help me create a spread sheet so I can record it and my progress. When I hit to being able to do that up and down 7 times in 10 minutes I will be adding another floor onto my mix. That's the update for now... will do my first blog challenge post shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment