Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Challenge Post: Share your favorite recipe

Wow this one is kind of hard for me since I do not cook.  I mean there are a few things I can make but none involve a recipe.  I like this No bake Cherry Cheese cake that Julie made for me once.   But overall the best thing I make is my lasanga and well there is no recipe with that

See really I am not a cooker;  I don't mind the clean up, I don't mind helping prepare but I don't cook.  My attempts have never turned out well so really why waste my time trying.  I can cook enough to survive on my own if I had too, but really there is nothing special when it comes to my cooking.

SOme people have the skill, the knack for it, they have it in thier blood so to speak. For me,  i am not as far as burning water; I am not that bad... I think.

All I can really say is that I try...  Trying is the key thing in life

No comments:

Post a Comment