Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blog Challenge : A favorite TV SHOW

Well I am a little behind but going to get caught up: Today's Topic: A favorite tv show

This is a pretty simple one for me, I don't have any favorite tv shows.  SUre I like shows here and there that I will turn to if  they are on.  COPS,  stuff like that, just because they show people at their worse and you wonder how they can be so wrong sometimes.  But also it shows me what life on the other side could be and I don't want to be there.

But in all honestly I don't have a favorite tv show; every time I start to get into a show it ends up taken off the air.  So once I realized that,  I really just started disconnecting myself from tv.   The other thing with tv when it comes to me is one season I might like the show, the next season and even the one after that may bore me and I don't watch, and then I come back for the fourth season.   I am really an all over the place tv watcher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment