Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day two Challenge: A Favorite Movie

Hmm,  this one isn't that hard for me,  I have had the same favorite movies for a few years. I am a horror movie fan so my favorite movie is Night of the living dead, although  Pumpkin head is a second favorite.  I think in a way my mind believes heck these thigns could happen.  Night of the living dead started off with the government/military leaving chemials  in barrols that leak out and  cause dead people to be zombies.  With the way things are now a days,  we could have that.   The government and the military has so many secrets and could have been working on a project just like that . 

Pumpkin head is really about a creature that was summoned due to revenage. It kinds of reflects of human nature and the evil that is inside of us so easy to unleash


For now horror was Ten things I hate about you,  not sure why I liked that movie but really got into it

Three other movies that I enjoy to rewatch was Jurasic park, Speed and Congo, to which I haven't seen in years.  When I first seen Jurasic park I must have watched it another four times that weekend..  I really got into it

No comments:

Post a Comment