Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blog Challenge: 5 Things I could not possibly live with out

Hmm,  wow what can I live with out.  Really there isn't month,  i can always adapt, lol.

If i look over my life books is one thing I can't live with out,  I love to read, I enjoy every minute of it, even if the book is bad and I have read a few bad books.  It is my escape into another place when my world feels like its getting me down.

2) A sheet or a blanket,  I am the type who needs one to sleep, even on a hot day, just pull a sheet over me.  Its a comfort thing maybe, a security type of deal; either way it is something I need each day.

3) Veggies,  I am a huge veggie eatter and  i do not feel like myself if I haven't eatten even a little bit in a day

4)A secure space,  a place where I can go to feel safe; i know everyone wants one of those, but for me its somewhre i can have that i can be by myself and safe

Sorry Can't think of 5 at this time

1 comment:

  1. #5... my best friend... aka ME! :) and for this post, I have no objection to being a 'thing'. :)

    ReplyDelete