Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day Three blog... a couple of days too late

Favorite book:


Favorite book, I have a couple.  One book is The Alchemist.  The book changed my life.  

At the time I started reading it,  back at the time I was at a cross road in my life,  and reading it  made me sit and start rethinking things.  In the end its about a journay into ones own self.   The book did just that to me, made me think about what was going on in my life and where I wanted to me.

Other books I have read really  there are a few romances that really I have reread a few times.  In all of them the female is strong, making it on her own or trying too but life  has gotten to them.  The men all are there protective and letting them be themselves an work on things themselves.   Really Its hard for me to verbalize why these books are my favorites but  they appeal to me

No comments:

Post a Comment