Wednesday, October 30, 2013

ASHAMED!

I will never understand people any more; and I have never been so disgusted about anything in my life as I am about this. There were pictures showing a Halloween party and one of those pictures has a person dressed as a drag Hitler…. In this picture two people are doing the Nazi salute… I mean really when did this become an acceptable thing? When did it become something we can joke about? I did report it but the site Admins think its ok, it’s not a hate symbol> HELLO it’s the KING of hate symbols. What is wrong with people to day and especially the youth that they would even begin to think that this sort of thing is acceptable! Is it because they never lived through such horrors? Well neither did I but I know it’s not appropriate at all. Don’t get me wrong Hitler did some good for people, but his crimes were not something to celebrate; and should not be used in that matter. Maybe it’s because these people never really finished school or focused on what they were learning. Not paying attention in social class to know Hitler was no joke. What he did to those people was no joke… If a celebrity did what these people did in those photos there would be a huge public outcry… so why does this person think its ok? And why did other people find it a joke. I mean really people come on. Hitler was no joke. I am totally ashamed to say the one person in the photo was family… (Although this person was not dressed up as that) the idea was still that they found it acceptable. I am really scared for the future of our society

No comments:

Post a Comment