Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A bunch of rambles

Well, probably should learn to keep my mouth shut before I get in trouble again. But things can be so frusrated. Things have been really busy, and stressful and yet they will allow people who are not here all the time and have less experience to be in a supportive role. It has a frusrated a lot of us who are feeling run down by the busyness. At the same time I was talking to another person about an icident that happened and I got in trouble for but really I was doing my job; and this same person who is the person who gets the supporting role, over heard. Now I know she doesn't like me, but I don't care. It isn't right she gets a favortism role and the rest of us are working are butts off for her to not have too. Actually there are a lot of unfair practices right now but i guess life isn't fair is it. Things are going ok I guess, feeling a bit overwhelm trying to get ready for nano and even just feel like I have a ton to do. Yet I don't actually have a lot to do. It feels like there is new drama every day and I would love to just get away from it all. A day or two anything really. Work we are doing a change over soon; will be starting training again which will be interesting. I do look forward to it, but i hate the learning part. What else is going on in my life; well family still fighting; I still have nothing to do with my "sibling and his wife". The more I hear about them the more frusrated I get, they complain about money and get out to eat all the time. They want to have kids (heaven help us if they do) and tell people to give them money for artifical insemination. So many things, they expect people to take care of them or to hand them things. Even like their apartment buliding is having a person come into the buliding to spray for ants.... they complained first about where they are going to go for 4 hours with their cat as well as wanting people to come over and help them clean before the guy comes. How many times do people ahve to go over there to help them clean. Are they not suppose to be adults and clean up after themselves. I know I am not the cleanest person, but I will never get to that extent, it will drive me nuts.... Which leads me into the next thing; I was told I needed to start helping my mom out more around the house. Now frig I already do a ton of stuff, while my dad sits on his ass and never helps her... I should start doing more dishes, I should start doing this and that. This last rent, I did more then I normally do and yet my rent was higher then normal, its getting frusrating. But then its not the first thing we have argued over this week Oh and if i hear my mom say I am moody and emotional one more time I will scream. She doesn't understand a perosn can get frurated or she pushes too much and it drives me nuts. Or even I would like some privacy, doesn't see any of that. Other then that, thats a bit off my mind, in no real order at all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment