Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mid week thoughts

A mid week post wowie, what a roll I am on.  HA.  My goal for hitting the treadmill every day this week has been a weak attempt.  My arthritics is so bad right now, walking is killing me.  I go to bed in pain and I am getting up in pain.  I want it to lighten up but far still waiting on that.  I haven’t had an attack this long or this bad since I was heavier. I am worried that my arthritics is getting worse. The pain killers I am taking for it, which really do not help are killing my stomach and over all things are just not working

And yet amidst all of this  I was thinking of over all goals.  Final totals and physicals goals.   I want to get down to 145 as my final weight total.  Seems  like a lot when I am sitting at 206, but I think I can do it.  Another goal is I want to do a marathon,  I want to  do the OK one.  I heard someone talk about it  and want to try it, 

Well that is all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment