Tuesday, April 02, 2013

More Goals: Writing away

Here I am with more goals;  its been a rocky start to the personal goals but since its only day two, can I really say that?  Today's  blog is about my writing.   Lately I have been lacking in this department;  well down right sucking is the words I would actually use but trying to be positive about it. And let me tell you staying positive right now is not an easy task. 

With my writing, let's just say I have not finished anything I have started in nearly two years.  Every time I read something I wrote, the first thing thing I think is how crappy it is.  I can't seem to write anything or make it flow like I feel I use to be able too.  What makes it worse as well is the whole going weeks on end with out writing a thing.  This  lack of writing is not only affecting me emotionally and mentally  but helps me keep things bottled up inside until I blow.  This I can't have happen so   I need to set up some goals when it comes to my writing

1)  I want to write at least 2 pages of anything a day.  Doesn't matter what it is, just getting out my thoughts even

2) I want to be blogging once a week; even if its something totally stupid, like the smelly guy on the bus.

3) I want to get out a first draft and then go back and correct it;  stop fixing  the first three paragraphs 20 times.

4) Go back to keeping it  private;  that seemed to work for me before

Just a few short goals.  I just want a weekend to get away,  from everything and just write.  I was hoping to do that in May but I doubt that will be happening now.

No comments:

Post a Comment