Monday, April 01, 2013

April 1, 2013 - April fools Prank it's not!

I think my body thinks I am playing an April Fools Joke on them.  HA  Surprise.... Nope this is for real. Well first day off to a good start; got up at nearly the time I will be getting up for the rest of the week.  Got up did some household stuff and hit the treadmill. WOWIE out of shape.  Tuckered me out and I could not wait for the 30 minutes to end.  From there with a little "help" from the dogs  I did only 10 sit ups.  UGH use to be able to do 25.

Lately my joints are killing me all the time and I am out of breath; I can't even do the scripting  i normally do with out running out of breath.  Been awhile since that happened.  Nope no more.   Been thinking about it while doing the treadmill and  setting a few short term goals for me

1) Lose 10 pounds by the end of April
2) Get back into the water thing, use to drink a lot
3) Cut back on salt. yes  I do love salt and it is something I need to work on
4) Weigh in every sunday. ONLY sundays
5) Cut back on portion sizes, feel like I am eating too much lately
6) No more late night snacks
7)Clear out any snacks left in bedroom.
8) Start my Iron pills again
9)Some sort of exercise Daily - whether treadmill, or  sit ups,etc


This is the short term goals for now. Once I get these back into my routine,  will go from there and get more specific. 

1 comment:

  1. Good goals... and whenever you want me to be your late night snack analyzer, let me know. I will try to be the bad guy so your body loves you more. :D (love that the dogs helped with sit ups. LOL)

    ReplyDelete