Monday, June 04, 2012

Too Much Drama

 So many things I would like to discuss but really I have no clue where to start.  Had my first vacation in years; and I enjoyed it although parts of it could have been better.  Other parts of it totally rocked.  Headed to Vegas with my best friend; wanted to see what the hype was all about.  Well to me Vegas was not as good as the hype.  I had a short layover in Phoenix and to be honest that place is browner and then brown and really i was disappointed in the way it looked.  Although it was HOTTER then Vegas. LOL.  The airport was a dump, and not air conditioned... not a great start to the trip.  Left there and landed in Vegas,  totally shocked  over how dark it was at 8 pm at night.  It took forever to get settled in the hotel and get settled.  Julie came the next morning and it was a good start to the Vacation.  Now the Tourist suck, and they were the rudest people.    SOme much happened on the trip and I lvoed it.  Seen the VIva Elvis show and I wont lie,  I cried during it.   But it was the coming home,  all I came home to was DRAMA.  So much drama I hate it.  Drama with family members,  Drama with friends... just over all stupidness that made me want to go back to Vegas. LOL

  There is so much going on right now and I just want to hide from all of it.  Time to think, no pressures from people, no one getting mad at me, just over all Treena space time. I want to go and sit in a cabin by a lake and write, think and or relax.

Just short for now my thoughts are totally jumbled

No comments:

Post a Comment