Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The First Step of Many

I don't even know where to start; and I know this has been coming for a very very long time.  And I have said it before,  but last night I think I finally hit my snapping point.  Now I am a very shy girl,  around all people,  until i get to know them and am totally comfortable with them, I am pretty shy.  That is just who I am.  And I do lack experience,  I know this,  I went from my first relationship to no relationship and I threw myself into improving myself, going back to school etc. 

I am trying to get into the dating scene again, and there is a guy in my work buliding that I find kind of cute. SO I messaged my friend and said I wish I had some courage,  she replied back we make our own.. ok got it.. she had asked why. And I told her... Well she snapped at me, basically telling me to get over it and just do it. That I need to get some... (I hate it when people say that) and  basically I should be acting my age, people our age should not have this problem.  Well I am sorry but age has nothing to do with shyness.   She apologizes for snapping at me,  she is just tired of people's bullshit. Didn't realize this was bullshit and that pissed me off. I wont lie; royally pissed and honestly still am.    

I know she is the tough love sort of girl, but enough is enough. SHe dishes out the tough love but when it comes to her recieving it,  she gets mad.   So many things over the years have driven me to be upset with her.  Recently was the whole going on a trip to Vegas with Julie and I. She had made the plans etc etc, but when it came down to booking it, she said nothing.  I found out from another friend  that she didn't have the money to go.  Yet and never said a word to me;  but then she is always posting up about going on vacation with another friend (this was at the same time she  told other friend about not being able to afford to go).    The other day she posted up 54 days until she goes on Vacation... well my issue with that is that she already said she was going to go to Heritiage days with Julie and I, which at that time was in 54 days.   But she is going away with this other friend.  Now wont say I am jealous but it does make one person feel they are not as good as the other.   I am tired of her crap; she complains that she doesn't want drama etc, but she always creates her own.  Everything she does  she creates onto herself,  and yet she complains about that other people are doing it.

She leaves jobs due to issues of stress with co workers  (she starts up the drama,  creates an air around herself and yes her co workers do not care for her)  but a lot of it is due to her acting like she knows more and has experienced more then everyone else.  I have put up with it for years, I accept people for who they are faults and all.   I am at the point that I am tired of it; I am the punching bag.   Always said to be opposites, and people never could believe we could be friends because of our differences.   With her last boyfriend she was pretty good,  only smoked pot.  Not as bad as she use to be.   When they split she went back to her party additude ways.  I can't relate to that and I want more out of life then that. I am through with her.  I normally try and save friendships but I am needing to learn when to let things go.  This is not healthy for me at all.  I have goals and wants in my life, that just don't match her, and I can't keep letting her hurt me.     I already moved her to acquaintance on facebook, because I don't need the drama it would create if I was to directly remove her from my list.  A first step... one of many.  


No comments:

Post a Comment