Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Short random rant

Another day, another dollar.  At work already, not sure why but finding this week totally exshusting and sadly its only Tuesday.  I sooo can't wait until  Wednesday night. Then at least I have Thursday off, can sleep in a little,  try to refresh, lol. I haven't made my list of things to do as of yet, but its me,  no matter when I start it, I will just keep adding to it.  I want to try and get as much done of that list that I can in the Am and have a total lazy afternoon and do nothing.  HA I know ... I know, me do nothing, that is just crazy.

Well the election is over, and I am happy about that.  The little crap that people say was driving me crazy. They focus on one thing and that is it. 

On another note, yesterday had been my parents 25th wedding anniversary,  and  well wtih all the issues with my "Sibling", his wife posted a message on my mom's wall wishing them one, (HELLO get off facebook)  and call.  But her husband my sibling, doesn't bother because he would need to apologize.  When he gets booted out of his apartment and needs a place to go, or help moving good luck with that. With the way he treats mom and dad, they are tired of it. I have been saying this for years but honestly my family just thinks we fight. They don't realize the reason; they think its just being childish, but its more then that.    I understand people will never understand, or want to understand, or believe in the whole  forgive and forget.  Why should I? I scraficed before and now the family still expects me too... where is the justics for me? 

Just a short random rant, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment