Monday, April 23, 2012

Opinions and such

A new week at work,  and at the end of today there will only be 21 calender days left until I head to Vegas,  got to say it can't come soon enough.   As it is this week along  I am pushing to get to Wednesday evening... why parents are out of town,  whole house to myself. HURRAY!!!.  Lots to do, but Thursday I am hoping to do very little . . . Not sure why that never works but here is to finger's crossed and bad night's sleep  trying to share my bed with  three dogs, lol.  Other then that on early shift so the house should be peaceful, and enjoying the evenings upstairs.  

Things have been bothering me lately, many things, that just keep buliding up,  not sure if its due to the whole not really getting any writing in or anything so not way to relieve my stress. Let's start with one that  has been bothering me off and on for months now.  I am always to blame for everything; there is a glitch in something, or something did not go through, its my fault.  Now I am ok taking the blame for things a lot of the time,  but not all of the time, a girl needs a break once in awhile. And it doesn't matter who it is, they just keep putting it on me. If I did something wrong, or I do realize it is my own fault I have no problem admitting to it, or taking the blame, but  I take it all the time for things that I had nothing to do with. 

Another issue is opinions,  myself like other people are entitled to their own opinion,  now respect other people's  opinions, I am open to hearing them,  (although will tune out if rascist or preachy, but I tend to listen).   But lately its everywhere, and they play the Race/sex/orientation/beliefs card.  I understand all of these are apart of who you are and your values,  and yes I respect your right to have your own opinion on it, but respect mine to have my own.  Like in this recent election,  a few things have been going on;  I know a canadiate represents a party, however, a person is allowed to have their own personal views with out  the Party being connected to it.  One man who is a minister (his other job) is running,  now in his religion it is against same sex marriage.  Well his religion says that, but his own personal views say the opposite and yet people are saying do not vote for the party because of him.... Hello HE IS NOT THE WHOLE PARTY.  He is allowed to have a personal opinion.   Another issue is on a group I was apart of. I do accept other people's opinions, but  when I have one, and other people pretty much disagree (which is fine) but then basically try and point out why I am wrong using their own personal opinions and  then state someone else is correct   because their opinions match isn't exactly right.   With personal opinions no one is RIGHT OR WRONG, that is why its PERSONAL opinions, there are no right or wrong answers. 

Another issue is taking ownership of things.  Issues with our Cable company, and you call them and not getting anywhere, they wont take a blame or anything, they shrug it off.  Take some responsiblity!

On a good note, today is my parents 35th Wedding Anniversary!.  I hope to one day hit that too, but the way things are looking, lol getting to one year would be a bonus... would have to meet someone first.   Oh well such is life

No comments:

Post a Comment