Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Each step

Well  a new month.  April already,  it is shockingly going quickly.  Upon looking at the calendar totally shocked at seeing  that it is April 10th already and  that I will be in Vegas in 35 days. I can hardly wait.  Much needed and excited,  I need  start putting things together, figuring out what to bring and what not to bring. 

This past weekend was kind of busy,  finally got to put stuff away in the basement,  put things out of the containers but really didn't do a heck of a lot.  Will have to move out to offically move. 

I started to do some thinking,  there are a few places I would like to go in the future  at least close places.  Go back to Seattle to visit Julie (would have loved to go this year, to see  the 50 year of world fair).  See the Oregan coast with Julie, and to go to Graceland.  Those are future near goals.  I do want to see other places but they are further future.  I want to move out get my own place before I go to the land down under or  Russia etc etc.   The little goals. 

Things this year seem to be going alright, dad is starting to do a bit better.  My mom is finally going to get the surgery on her knee like she so badly needs.  And Even I am going in for surgery in Sept to  remove the extra skin i have from my weight loss.  YEAH.  So excited for the thigns happening this year, a bit nervous too but its one step at a time.  Learn the hard way of not  grouping things for the year, each thing that happens is a new event,  it does not make the year bad,  just its one step in either direction as the year goes.   I need to start looking them as the little steps and work from there

2 comments:

  1. Yes... visiting me is a HUGE priority... I have so many places to take you and seriously - you just need airfare and we can work the rest out. :)

    uh oh... vegas IS totally approaching quickly, isn't it... I have so much work to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL me too, and wait for my parents to get back from their trip so I can use the suitcase

    ReplyDelete