Tuesday, January 07, 2014

New year, same old same old

Wowie where are things going; stressed doesn’t begin to cover it right now. Julie, Jess and I are doing a small thing right now about weight loss.. I am working out, I am doing a good job of eating right and I gained weight!. My new expensive winter jacket is tight on my big hips and rear. I work on those areas but nothing is helping. Let alone worried about finances right now. I have to pay for the hotel and rafting for May, and I have to book it soon, but worried since I was stupid and lowered the limits on my credit cards, not thinking about it so I have no give room. And it doesn’t help that I spent a ton of money at the stupid dentist!. Yes my insurance covered a great deal of it, but still cost more than I thought. I know, I have no one to blame but myself. As for my writing, well I did finish nano so proud of that, but really didn’t finish the story so did I really finish nano? And the worst thing is I know what I need to say, or want to say next to work to the end, but am I doing it? Nope. Writing would probably relax me. Other things have been stressing me out; I start working towards perhaps going on a date with someone and what happens, they just stop talking to me. I wonder why I even bother? Seriously, not that anyone would be really interested any more, since I can’t see. I just feeling over whelmed and frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment