Wednesday, January 22, 2014

100 days to a new me

So I have been following online a website called 100days.com. People change their lives in 100 days, usually through weight loss but I want to do it with all aspects of my life. And I mean all aspects. I have things to get on track. My financial situation is not good right now, or is my weight and health. Even just my mental mind frame; I am finding myself to me not as sympatric as I use to be and having a hard time showing empathy and I am starting to question myself. I will be completed this by May 2. So I sent my goals, for the next 100 days, 1) I will not be spending money that isn’t budgeted (with the exception of taking a taxi to my treatment this Friday but I figured would stop and get a booster juice to try and give myself something to eat beforehand that would have the nutrients etc that I need especially since I never feel like eating after the treatments 2) I will be hitting the treadmill every day. The Three weeks will be for a half an hour, after that for the rest of the time an hour. 3) For the first two weeks doing 25 sit ups, 25 leg lifts, 25 lunges, 25 squats, 25 vertical lifts. Two weeks after that, 35 of each. After the first month 50 of each 4) I will finish writing my Nano story 5) Arm lifts 6) I want to get Sear card at least half paid off 7) Want to get enough off of visa to book holiday for May and then restart to clear off card again 8) Start eatting better, This is just the start, I need to start to organize myself, clean my self out really and get my life on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment