Monday, March 12, 2012

Hang on HERE WE GOOOOOOO!!!!

WOW,  shaping up and shipping out. Well maybe not so much of the shipping out, but getting myself back on track for the shaping up portion.   With the snow clearing getting back into the walking game.  Took Jinger the other day and wow  felt the out of shape,  the little walk and by the time I got home my legs were sore!   What if I had done the long walk?  Not sure I would have made it.  Along with the soreness I have noticed things been too tight again.  My pants etc,  so gotta get back into the swing of things, shake off the winter and get back into action.

Work is well going as well as to be excepted  all the tension and stuff happening seems to have settled down for now, although my supervisor is away for nearly a month,  and the other supervisors are  taking over, including the one I DREAD.  UGH.  I am tough I can get through it. 

 Things have been going relatively smoothly,  some ups and downs but just the basic of life for the most part.   I am learning as of recently that people do really come and go, although I would prefer a few more of them to go, but I wont make the first step.  If they  feel  I do not fit in their lives, I understand that, but I wont be the one to take the first step in pushing out. 

 Looking forward to having tomorrow off,  plan on going for a few walks tomorrow with Jinger,  wishing things weren't so went that I could take her through the Ravine, however,  its just a little to wet, and muddy for that have to stay in the neighbourhood for now.   I am thinking of adding a few things to my exercise routine.  Some situps and perhaps push up,  gotta work on the belly area, and legs.  Strength and tone my arms is also another area I am looking to improve upon.  I am getting into the swing of things and I am raring to go!  So  Hang on peeps  HEEERREEEE WEEE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment